Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hiccup time

Im really disappointed with you .im serious ..dunno why everythin that i say juz cant go in her head ..everytime im juz tryin my best to make things better but the otherside will think that im controlling her..hello do u think i dont have better things to do is it ..I always ask myself why should i be so 'san fu' ..for doing all these ,do u know that i dont get anything at all ..Im juz thinking on ur behalf but why the feedback that i always get must be negative ..

But is ok ...Today i already found the answer ..I wont care so much bout u anymore ..Just go ahead what u feel like doing ..In the future u no need ask me anything and just go on with ur life which u think you are always correct ..so please dont (i beg u) in the future please dont blame me if u think im change or not being so caring anymore ..this is wat u want ..You always think i make ur life hard but do u think b4 that actually im the one who is making myself hard juz bcoz of u (i bet u dont know) ..Lastly if u think wat u do is worth then juz go ahead ..

MESSI ,

No comments: