Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Angel Wit the Scabbed Wings

You are not good enough ??? Didn't know that people can value themself ..I thought usually is someone else who value it .Hmmm is juz too lame for me accept this ..By the way i never ask you to change b4 ..You can juz be yourself coz i love someone for who there are and not who they pretending as .For me now you are really good enough till sometimes i feel im the one who is the problematic person ..Let do a chart for this

You / Me
  1. Hot / Cockhead
  2. Smart / Dumb ass
  3. Independent / Parasite
  4. Friendly / Arrogant Bastard
  5. Soft Hearted / Devilish
  6. Tolerance / Selfish muthafucka
And that prove that u win by 6-0


I understand why u can't get along with my frens coz the way that we talk is a lil bit different from the rest ..We like to create our own language that y beginner will feel kinda blur wit it .But overall my frens say u r a nice person (ahemm they haven't see da real you yet) :) ..juz joking !!
Since when u look like a fool by sitting there doing nothin .I did to talk u and try to make bring u inside the conversation rite ..Lastly dunno why u can think that im those kind of person who like to control or stick to the partner .After scrathing my head for few day and yet i still can't find the answer .If u r nice enough then can let me know why ? hehe

No comments: