Monday, December 1, 2008

Black Metal 4 life till the day i die




I really don't understand why malaysian can't accept black metal as part of the genre in music .Only those shallow fuck up moron retart muthafucka will always assume black metal is related to satanism ..WTF !! If you are still so damn fcukin stupid then please google it and find the definition of black metal u pathetic piece of shit ..
Doesn't mean bcoz it have fast tempos ,growling vocal and etc make you think it is rubbish .I believe those R&B and hip hop is the main contributer to the junkyard ..that is totally crap ..
Yeah it is true that varg vikernes did burn down some church in Norway but neither molesting or sleep wit children is any better like what micheal jackson did ..
I know a lot people will think that people who listen to black metal is out of their mind .And i can say plz stfu before you know what is black metal is all about , you chicken shit .know ur role and shut your mouth ..black metal is generally opposed to Christianity and supportive of individualism .What wrong with that ..It this suppose to mean that if someone disbelief in Christianity then they are wrong ??? Give me a break ..Anyway ,anyhow why should I be so provoked by other people's behaviour ..It is all bout me ,myself and I ..Lastly what I wanna say is fuck those shallow christians ..Heaven is juz playin a fool wit u bitches

No comments: