Friday, December 19, 2008

Friends with weed is better

Im happy and really looking forward for genting tomorrow .but now the sad thing is i have to wait for another 14 more hours only i can get to see her .Every minutes seem like an hour now .Evrythin is moving really slow now ..Yeah im too bored till i have to kill time by writing personal song lyric hehe ..yeah im lame ..Rockerzz 4 life

Blow out the candles
On all my frankensteins.
At least my death wish will come true.
You taste like Valentine's and
We cry,
You're like a birthday.
I should have picked the photograph
It lasted longer than you.

Putting holes in happiness.
We'll paint the future black
If it needs any color.
My death sentence is a story
Who'll be digging when you finally let me die?
The romance of our assassination
If you're Bonnie, I'll be your Clyde.
But the grass is greener here and
I can see all of your snakes.
You wear your ruins well
Please run away with me to hell.

No comments: