Saturday, December 6, 2008

crab ,clap ,CRAP ..


yawnz !! yawnz !! yawnz !! arhh today is a super duper tired day ..Didnt have enough sleep last nite and have to wake up early for work ..My whole body is damn aching now .Anyone who know how2massage can please give me a hand .Damn tonite somemore got fren's brother wedding dinner .How nice if she can be my partner tonite but im quite sure that the possibility is 0% . .Duh !! Regreted that yesterday shouldn't go all out .and i believe tonite also gonna be a drunkard nite ..Who the hell on earth created alcohol that make people suffer ..That person should get hang or dump to klang river to feed crocodile .

My moto for the month is 'No Liquor ,Smoke Less and Double Up My Effort to go after SYH(or maybe triple)' Malaysia Boleh ,SantaCruz Boleh .

anyway sry for the text msg last nite if the contain did offend you .I really got no idea when i send it ..

2 comments:

QuEeN る 女王.韩克拉玛 る 寒 said...

don gei la!! you will smoke less??? miracle lu~~~

-SantaCruz- said...

for the sake of you and my lungs ,i will ..maybe i wont smoke less but definitely i wont smoke too much ..is still an improvement rite