Monday, December 29, 2008

Grab ur glock when u see SueKheng ,call the cops when u see SueKheng

Ain't today is a public holiday ?? damn im in ofc now while my friends is having their good time by themself ..But today be honest i have been slacking for the whole day doing nothin .facebooking ,pokering ,pet society-ing ,you-tubing ,msn-ing ,bah kut teh-ing and wanking ..ahhaaha im joking bout the last one ..Oh jesus Oh moses i freakin bored now .Can someone please come and save me .
Year 2008 gonna end in few days time .Should i be happy or sad ?? i dunno ..coz a lot of misery and happiness i have been gone through on this rough year .Let talk's bout all those happy time coz if once i start mentioning bout misery then i guess this blog gonna take me at least 3days to complete ..travelling and holiday is godlike .Yeah i went Pulau Redang and Batu Ferringhi this yr ..Yeah both of the island is in local .I know it is not Bali or Bora-Bora Island ,but yet i still enjoy it very the very much .Bitches roxx..i mean beaches .Next year i had promise myself to step my foot in Krabi island no matter wat .
And also in 2008 is the time where i meet my lovely lil angel ..She really make a drastic change to my life ..yeah no doubt she is SYH ..My brain juz cant stop thinkin of u every single minute .Yeah i admit i really fall deeply in love wit u ..Lastly i wanna thanks for brighten up my life even thought we are not a couple yet .but i hope soon u will accept me so that i can shower u wit more love ..Arrios Amigos !!

Ave-Sathanas
-Lucifer Jr-

No comments: