Wednesday, December 17, 2008

-Untitled-

Remember remember 16th of december .. everythin is juz so mix up .I dunno wheter the goD is playing me or what ..There is good and very bad things happen to me ..An customer is screwing me upside down since last week coz his goods haven't arrive to his place in Kota Kinabalu .So i called up the shipping company and just get to find out that the item is not with them and they say they didnt receive it b4 .It mean the item is missing .OMFG i know this time im i deep shit .We have to pay compensation to the customer which cost a few thousand .I know this time my bro gonna blow my ass up . But overall im quite sure that the shipping company did took the item from us .Anyway fuck it .
During the afternoon i heard a good news telling that i will be going out with her tonite .Wow was so damn happy coz can get to see her again .Luckily there is somethin to cheer me up .Eventually the plan was2 go do some snacks shopping in Tesco then after that go have a drink nearby while waiting to go karaoke in BT .Juz imagine that .I will get to see her for more than 7hrs .This is my daily dream .Well i suppose to pick her up at 8.30 manatahu last last minute got a customer come to my shop and i have to entertain him till almost 8.00 .ZzzZzz ..WTF i have ad promise her 8.30 ..Im so sorry bout tat ..so i tell her that i might be coming a lil slighty late .So i rush home to have my dinner and go get ready ..Another time that fucking unlucky jinx come again ..Im in such a hurry and yet i cant find my car key .At that time i really feel like punching someone coz my temperature rising high up the sky .After ransacking my whole entire fcukin house then only i get to know that my sister is having the damn key .And the worst thing is she is outside with her damn frens .At tat time i really feel like taking a machine gun and spray at humans .So i waited for her till 10.10pm to pass me the key .Afterall i started to relieve and speed to her house to pick her up ..Luckily she is nice enough and didnt even say anythin bout my punctuality ..One more time i really wanna apologize again to you for making u wait like a sor por at home .SORRY !!
And up luckily we still manage to get to Tesco coz it close at 11pm ..After getting some tidbits from there then we buzz off to yum char till 11.50pm ..Yeahhh this time we are going2karaoke ..And also this is the first time i went karaoke with juz 2persons ..Wat i worry is i scare i will make her bored coz im a damn fcukin lousy cockhead with a frog voice singer ..Hahahaha here come the highlite of the day ..The porridge that i plan to had for my supper fucking spill all over my pants ..FUCK !! It is damn gross and juz imagine the ingredients for the porridge is salted egg ,century egg ,canned fish ,some so called rotten tofu ,soya sauce and SESAME OIL ..OMFG i know im in deep shit .The smell of that SESAME OIL juz wont go away .

Yeah after that we sang till 3am ..I know this is 1st time in my life that i sing so many songs in a day and also for the 1st time i feel karaoke is nice hahaha ..Is it maybe bcoz of her ? ya i think soH ..Even though so many fcuk up thing happen during the day but end up i still feel happy and satisfy .Overall it is a damn good nite and really didnt feel this kind of feeling after so long .How nice if i can be with her every single days in my life .SHE juz make my day ..
Dont guess anymore .The "she' that i referring is SYH !!

-Lucifer Jr a.k.a ennoviy_vul

No comments: