Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a fuck up month


Can i skip the mth of December and straight away become January ..Wahhhhhh it is really the shittest mth for me ..Everythin ahead in this mth is just not right ..Y did so many things happen at once .I cannot take it anymore ..My financial crisis is worst than US ..If any Loan Shark ever read this blog please do not hesitate to give me a call .Im definitly be your customer ..And also Christmas is coming .A day for those lame christian to celebrate ..by da way it is not even a day for christian to celebrate coz it dont belong to them .Give back dec 25 to Paganism ..
Everyone seem to be enjoying this mth coz it have a lot of holidays but not me ..I wish i can work 16hrs a day so that i can have 2mth salary in one mth ..how nice !!
Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh how to pass this mth ..can anyone please tell me

I hope this mth I can spend more time with SYH .coz everytime when I see her i will be very happy back no matter wat happen .. You are my only inspiration ..

-Ave Satanas-

5 comments:

QuEeN る 女王.韩克拉玛 る 寒 said...

who is SYH??? @@

-SantaCruz- said...

I dont think you know her ..but all i can say bout her is that is she damn bloody hot .Juz her look itself is enough to kill you ..
If you are really interested in knowing her ,then all u need to do is go to the bathroom and look at the mirror ..apparently she is quite nice and friendly though .

QuEeN る 女王.韩克拉玛 る 寒 said...

paisei im not interested to know.

-SantaCruz- said...

If that is the case then no choice lor ..true also lar ,you so action ..

QuEeN る 女王.韩克拉玛 る 寒 said...

=.=''